6.20.2013

Teaching an old dog new tricks and all that



Patience is man's best virtue.  Yeah? Well, thank God I'm a woman. I'm not a very patient woman either. It irks me that things just aren't coming to me as quickly as I want them to.

What am I talking about?  This new camera, of course. I've taken a few really nice photos with it, by my average of good photos to bad photos is ...not so good.  It's an uphill battle on a bumpy path. 

But, I have a goal, and I'm going to reach it.  I will be presenting for purchase some of my best photos online to print in the size of your choice.  I have gigs of photos to go through and upload to get things rolling, then will be adding new photos regularly.


Stay tuned! I'll keep you updated as I go and let you know when the store goes live.  In the meantime, feast your eyes on these beauties.




blog comments powered by Disqus