- Get Organized in 2008 is about an online organization tool called Airset. I use Airset and like it enough to recommend it to you.
- Bumps in the Path: An Experience of Listening and Feedback to Bumps in the Path talks about how difficult it is to help someone in crisis, and leads into...
- SAD: What it is and What to Do and How to Help Someone Who is Depressed. There's valuable information in both, and you might want to bookmark them for later.
- "He Came Back Different" and Confidential Resources for Soldiers discusses what Soldiers who served in Iraq face when they return home. This is just the tip of the iceburg.
- Hi, My Name Is... gives you an idea of how and why some people strike you as not quite what they seem to be.
- A series of three articles talk about stress in your life, and how you can put that stress to work for you as a positive force: What's Your Stress Score, Too Much Stress, and How to Keep Stress Positive.
- Life is Loudly Knocking: How to Open the Door talks about how to break through the fog of daily life and be able to enjoy yourself. It's so simple that we often forget!
- Take a Moment: Listen to a Horse describes the language of horses and how they communicate with people, using my horse as an example.
Comments on any post are always welcome, and I'll be sure to respond.
Thanks for reading!