7.07.2008

I've Been Meme-ed! 7 Things

It's my first! Oh, my... What do I do? Well, it can't be that bad, right? We can thank my little anxiety attack on Grandy over at Functional Shmunctional. If you see her, tell her to come on over here and pick up the pieces, ok? Just kidding...

Here's the rules:

1. List these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

You'll have to read on for my 7 facts and see who I tagged. (No, I wasn't going to make it easy!)
  1. I was born 50 years ago, and no, that isn't a current photo of me on my profile and this blog. But, it is the last good photo of me taken.
  2. I spent 25 years as a 'weekend warrior' as a country singer/rhythm guitarist. I sound like Wynonna doing Bonnie Raitt.
  3. I've gained the weight that Grandy lost!
  4. I haven't watched TV since finding Entrecard, but my favorite slows are Lost, Battlestar Gallactica and Stargate SG1 (the ones with Richard Dean Anderson in them).
  5. I read about three books a week. I reread most of the books I have because I read three books a week. My favorites? Harry Potter and Stephen King. I read to get away from reality!
  6. This may be a bit obvious, but I absolutely love my animals. My horse especially. I don't know what I'd do without him and the rest of my zoo.
  7. My best friend likes me because I'm not as insane as all the other people she knows. I know, it makes me wonder too.
Here's my tags. (Sounds like "TAG, you're it!" to me. Is that the point?)

Kim at Eco-friendly Life and Toys
Mrs. Mecomber at New York Traveler
Cynthia at Luna Tail
Samsara at Living Within Samsara
Patsy at Patsy's Words of Wisdom
Happy Alone, (because I am, too)
Margie and Edna at Margie and Edna's Basement

OK, I can't wait to learn more about everybody, so leave your comments here! This should be fun!

5 comments:

  1. Great job on your first meme, lovely lady!! I prefer Richard Dean Anderson SG-1 episodes too. We have more in common than I would have thought. :)

    Thanks for playing! Now I can't wait to see what some of these people come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with too! It was fun doing this, though perhaps a bit difficult to figure out what 7 things to "reveal."

    Oh, and thanks, Grandy, for coming back to pick up the pieces! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I spent 25 years as a 'weekend warrior' as a country singer/rhythm guitarist. I sound like Wynonna doing Bonnie Raitt.

    That is so cool Theresa! Holy cow!

    ...oh and you know what? I LOVE the Harry Potter series. I loved Harry Potter so much I bought EVERY video game and all the DVD's up until this point.

    In High School I was a Stephen King fan and I realized I also like Clive Barker.

    Recently I made my beloved watch "Thinner" as he had never seen it. But wasn't Delores Claiborne just awesome?

    Love,
    Samsara

    PS> Thanks for tagging me. I enjoyed writing that and think I may've actually done some good. Perhaps? Perhaps at that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I ran through everyone's blog, and everyone did the 7 Things! Looks like there will be many more people now revealing 7 things about themselves...

    Use my list to visit the great blogs that have joined in the fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very clever! And... I'm stuck in a do-loop reading the Harry Potter series. I swear I can recite ALL the books by heart LOL!

    ReplyDelete