8.22.2009

The Loyal Reward

loyaltyaward

I’m pleasantly surprised – and honored – to be on the receiving end of the Loyal Friend and Visitor Award, compliments of Rebecca at West Virginia Backroads.

While loyalty itself may be rare nowadays, I have found it alive and well and strong and lasting in more than a few people in my life, including the friends I’ve made blogging. They all mean the world to me.

So, without further ado, I would like to pass this award on to the bloggers that exude mountains of loyalty to their families and friends, and their blogs that I read as often as I can:

Mature, Not Senile

Functional Shmunctional

Behind the Bit

MamaFlo’s Place

If the Walls Could Talk

Professional Horse Blogazine

Red Pine Mountain

1 comment:

  1. I was just catching up with your posts Theresa and happened to see you had given me this award. I'm honored that you included me.

    ReplyDelete