Here's a quick summary of February's most popular posts.
- Trying to Define Be-ing talks about what it means to fully "be" and how valuing, experiencing, genuineness, regard and potential make up who we are.
- All People Are Good describes humans as the only living creature on Earth with the potential and ability to create.
- How People Can Be Bad proves that it is socialization that distorts our inherent goodness.
- We All React to the Violence covers some of the feelings broadly experienced as a reaction to violent shootings.
- The Economy is Biting the Hand that Feeds It and More Doo Doo Hits the Fan are commentaries about the effects of the current recession. There is quite a discussion going about it.
- Today's Conversation with Odin talks about interacting with a horse without falling into the "horse whisperer" trap. NCAApHC and A Royal Valentine Gift round out the various special roles that horses may play in our lives.
For a complete list of articles, check out the February Archive list.
As always, all feedback, comments and discussions are welcome! Click on the "comments" link below, or on the title of each post - that will take you to a separate page that includes the article and all the comments so you can join the discussion.
Thanks for reading!