Out like a lamb?
Like February, March was a turbulent month, but the turbulence came more in the form of wet weather and flooding than current events. Here in Arkansas, the month is exiting the same way it came in - like a lion. I'm sure we haven't seen the end of the flood stories.
Like the weather, and the current events of the month, blog posts reflect as much change as the changing season:
- I started out with A Study of Extremes and Studying the Study of Extremes that talked about eccentric fundamentalism and how people get caught up in it through external pressures.
- Spring has sprung, and along with it comes the need for a watchful eye when it comes to our horses. Check out my list of tips in Spring: Tips for Healthy Horses.
- Through careful evaluation, I outline the ways in which our popular culture and society have stifled our creativity. Turn your creativity loose with ways listed in The State of Creativity: How to Tap Into Your Fire.
- My 'zoo' grew just a little bit in Family Addition: Puppies! and my gadget collection grew in The Other Addition: A Camera. I'm having too much fun with both! I put up some photos in Photog Wannabe and Today's Photos. Taking photos makes is possible to watch the puppies grow along with me, so check out what they look like after just 10 days in My, How Puppies Grow!
- I fired up an intense discussion with Pet Peeves II. I think it's the heartiest exchange I've ever seen. To go along with the discussion, I decided to add a punch with Say What You Mean, Mean What You Say.
- In Peaceful Easter and Life Changes, I announce the biggest life change of all - a new job. I am now a Staff Writer and Copy Editor at a medium sized newspaper, and I am loving every minute of it!
A Bumpy Path took off in site visitors and feed subscribers through Facebook, and the expansion Internationally of readers. It is exciting to me to see even more people read what I write. Welcome to all!
As always, all feedback, comments and discussions are welcome! Click on the "comments" link below, or on the title of each post - that will take you to a separate page that includes the article and all the comments so you can join the discussion.
Thanks for reading!